Changes (as compared to beta 1) include:
* The rendering of Monitors and Dashboard page was slow with large number of servers both registered and selected and when multiple users were connected simultaneously displaying the page. It could take one minute or more. It now renders in few seconds 2nd and following times details for a server are displayed – first time it still may take longer however. This optimization was started in beta 1 for the Monitors page, but is now extended to Dashboard page as well.
* Event manager’s database (Events.data) is now moved from global level to server level in order to prevent locking problems with a large number of servers. MONyog will migrate data first time it starts after the upgrade.
* Fixed a multi-threading issue that in rare cases could crash MONyog while registering more than one server at the same time.
* Fixed a rare crash in MONyog while viewing replication tab.
* Fixed a rare crash in MONyog while resolving CSOs (“Custom SQL Objects”).
* MONyog could fail to send mail alerts if a single mail contained alerts for more than one monitor.
* MONyog was showing errors in Query Analyzer, Realtime and Processlist pages when a query contained characters used for specifying HTML tags.
* If a registered server was not a slave but marked as such in Advanced Settings .. Replication, MONyog was leaking connections every time it was collecting data and finally connections (from MONyog as well as other clients) could fail due to ‘max_connections’ setting being exceeded.