This maintenance release improves performance in several respects and fixes a few bugs.
Changes (as compared to Monyog MySQL Monitor 7.03) include:
* In rare cases Monyog would hang while editing a server.
* Enabling “Monitor locked queries” switched back to off state after editing settings for the actual MySQL server.
* Regression fix: Monyog-v7.x releases had a higher load average than 6.x predecessors.
* When upgrading, migration will be much faster.
* Improved Dashboard charts loading speed.