We are delighted to announce the release of MONyog 4.8 GA. This release is all about customization – to be precise Custom SQL Objects (CSO) and Custom SQL Counters (CSC).
With CSO, you can add your own SQL queries to this repository & customise counters based on that. Discussed below are some cases on how useful CSOs can be.
- Maintenance statements, for eg. CHECK TABLE, REPAIR TABLE etc.
- You could query on Information Schema to monitor the size of a table. You can also configure it to alert when it crosses a threshold.
- Keep yourself updated with the worst performing indexes.
- Third party MySQL forks have some non standard tables. For eg. you can query on Statistics table of Percona MySQL fork to fetch information about unused index.
- You can monitor MySQL clusters too, by querying Ndbinfo Schema.
Refer the following posts for detailed release notes:
MONyog customers can download the latest installer from Webyog’s Customer Portal.
To evaluate MONyog, please download the 30-day trial.
We are very excited about this release, and hope you like it. We would love to hear from you.