Changes (as compared to beta 1) include:
* Auto-registering of slaves is now extended to support multiple levels of replication.
* The ‘state’ information for ‘locked queries’ was not available in the SNMP traps.
* Sometimes exporting slow query log as CSV did not give the correct values. This bug was introduced in beta1. Current 4.2 GA version is not affected.
* MONyog could hang while dowloading slow or general logs from a server if the server wrote new entries to the log at download-time.
* Fixed small usability issues.
* The ‘Event Overview’ introduced in beta 1 has been moved to the top-most menu level of the GUI.