Please note that users upgrading from a version before 5.2 will need a new registration code. Registered customers will get the new code from our Customer Portal. Please have the new code available before installing. Until MONyog is registered with the new key, it will not be collecting data from your servers.
Changes (as compared to 5.21) include.
* Introduced support for ‘native’ MySQL SSL-encryption with direct MySQL connections.
* MONyog now fully supports Internet protocol version 6.
* History-trends have been optimized to retrieve data faster than it was before. With large data sets this results in a speed improvement in the range of a factor ~25.
* Fixed a memory leak with SSH key based authentication.
* If HTML tags were a part of long running query, the notification email format was getting distorted .
* MySQL connection through SSH tunnel never re-established connection in Sniffer module when the connection failed for the first time.
* UI fixes