With the Monyog MySQL monitor 6.53 release, we have fixed a range of bug issues. For instance, we fixed the issue where locked queries were not showing its corresponding locking query and vice versa for PS based real-time, Performance_Schema based Real Time failed if global sql_mode included “ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY” etc.
Changes (as compared to 6.52) include:
* “Count” column did show empty value in Processlist based Real-time.
* Performance_Schema based Real Time failed if global sql_mode included “ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY”.
* Clicking on locked queries were not showing its corresponding locking query and vice versa for Performance_Schema based Real Time.
* The counter “General Log Enabled?” was showing incorrect value for MySQL 5.6.1+ versions.
* In rare cases, Monyog would show only time with no date in x-axis if the chart was plotted for multiple days.
* Editing LDAP group was not always working as expected.
* With RDS servers Monyog could fail to detect log files and would display the error “log file not present”. It happened because of changes in the XML-response of Amazon’s REST API introduced since we started supporting logs with RDS.
* The default filter for “show queries only” in processlist now includes ‘Command=Execute’. Also ‘Command=Execute’ is now included in processlist-based Real Time and Query Analyzer interfaces.