This release extends the API to support LDAP users and groups and also fixes a few rare bugs.
Changes (as compared to Monyog MySQL Monitor 6.62) include:
* Monyog API now supports LDAP users and groups.
* In rare cases Monyog failed to connect to SSH and returned the error “failed to connect to SFTP: SshConnect: Error while connecting to ssh server –kex error”.
* Monyog failed to authenticate as required when using the authentication mode “Comparison” for LDAP users and groups.
* Some galera charts were not loading due to the syntax error in the chart definition.
* Monyog was allowing users to add/edit the server using the API even if the user did not have privilege to add/edit the server.