Changes (as compared to 3.0 beta 1 include):
* Updated advisors. This is a complete and major revamp of adviso..
* The ‘query sniffer’ can now connect to and retrieve data from a running instance of the MySQL-proxy program used b..
Changes (as compared to 2.83) includes:
* This release adds a ‘base time’ setting in MONyog. This setting (if de..
* This release adds a ‘basetime’ setting in MONyog. This setting (if defined by user) will be used for calculation o..
* SFTP log downloads used excessive memory on Linux.
* Version 2.82 introduced a unresolved dependency with a libcr..
* SFTP log downloads failed with the Bitvise ‘WinSSHD’ SSH implementation for Windows.
* Fixed an issue where data collection would continue to fail with ‘database locked’ error message in the MONyog.log. ..
* Added new monitoring module displaying disk usage information for databases and tables.
* Display of slow log data..
* On 64 bit Linux systems running MONyog 64 bit builds queries could be considered identical by Log Analyzer even if..