* On 64 bit Linux systems running MONyog 64 bit builds queries could be considered identical by Log Analyzer even if..
* Fixed some issues with JSON strings that could prevent objects in the MONyog browser interface to populate with dat..
* CPU optimisations in both MONyog (server) process (in particular when ‘Monitors/Advisors’ page was being viewed) a..
Changes (as compared to 2.51) include:
* Log Analyzer code has been completely refactored resulting in better perf..
Changes (as compared to 2.6 Beta 1) include:
* repeatedly switching between sorting and show details for a slow q..
Changes (as compared to 2.52 RC) include:
* Log Analyzer code has been completely refactored resulting in better p..
* With SFTP connection to the log file selecting “ALL” for log size to be downloaded in Log Analyzer page could have..
* Depending on the chosen installation environment and the Linux distro, the RPM build might not install ‘on top’ of a..
We are pleased to announce that we are now able to release MONyog 2.5 FINAL.
First: for the overall concepts and consideratio..
Changes as compared to first 2.5 RC release include:
Bug fixes and Enhancements:
* Fixed a crash with wrong SSH details. Th..